SFI’s video archive, library, and sponsored research office provide valuable resources for the complexity community.
The Santa Fe Institute Library provides information and services that support the research needs of the greater SFI community.
We acquire traditional resources and inter-library loans, as well as new sources of data spanning the world. We also preserve collections in print, digital, and media formats that provide a history of research at SFI. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to ask one of our librarians, or email email@example.com with your question or request.
- Web of Science: 1900 to present; Social Sciences Citation Index: 1900-1993; Arts & Humanities Citation Index: 1975-1993
- JSTOR: Content from 2,000 scholarly journals in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences
- Search for Electronic Books
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Working Papers
- First Search: Worldcat and a range of databases covering papers in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences
- SciELO Citation Index: Access to scholarly literature in sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities published in leading open access journals from Latin American, Portugal, Spain and South Africa
- Derwent Innovations Index: 1963-present; patent information from Derwent World Patent Index® as well as patent citation information from Patents Citation Index®