The Santa Fe Institute (SFI) Postdoctoral Fellowship program is looking for creative thinkers to spend up to three years at the Santa Fe Institute.
Unique among postdoctoral appointments, this fellowship offers early-career scholars the opportunity to join a collaborative research community that nurtures creative, transdisciplinary thought in pursuit of key insights about the complex systems that matter most to science and society. The common denominator among all SFI scientists is intense curiosity, creativity, and a desire to delve deeply into the major questions facing science and society.
Our application site at Omidyar Fellowship is now open, and the deadline is October 29th.
The SFI Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship offers:
• collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
• up to three years in residence at the Santa Fe Institute
• dedicated funds for research and collaboration
• a structured leadership training program
• unparalleled intellectual freedom.
• a Ph.D. in any scientific discipline within the past 6 years or completed prior to September 2018
• strong quantitative and computational skills
• an exemplary academic record
• a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• a demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
• evidence of the ability to think outside traditional paradigms.
Female applicants and those from underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.
For questions please email : email@example.com