Apply now for the Santa Fe Institute Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships
Omidyar Fellowship and ASU-SFI Center for Biosocial Complex Systems Fellowship
The Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowship program is looking for creative thinkers to spend two to three years at the Santa Fe Institute.
Consistent with SFI’s multidisciplinary approach, the fellowship program draws scholars from across the social, physical, and natural sciences. The common denominator among all SFI scientists is intense curiosity, creativity, and a desire to delve deeply into the major questions facing science and society.
The SFI Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowship offers:
- transdisciplinary collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
- up to three years in residence in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- funds for research and collaboration
- a structured leadership training program
- unparalleled intellectual freedom
- a competitive salary, generous benefits package and paid family leave
The application period ends on October 27. Find out more about requirements and apply.
Questions: Contact email@example.com
The Omidyar Fellowship is made possible by a gift from Pierre and Pam Omidyar. The ASU-SFI Fellowship is funded by the ASU-SFI Center for Biosocial Complex Systems. The application, requirements, and program for both Fellowships are identical.
The Santa Fe Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek and encourage applications from minorities, women, and people with disabilities