The Santa Fe Institute will inaugurate its 25th year by looking forward - exploring the scientific, technological and organizational challenges that will shape the next quarter century. The morning sessions explore the big questions that will challenge researchers in various disciplines as well as in the analysis of the integrative themes for which SFI is known worldwide. The afternoon sessions will provoke discussion on the open questions that will shape the evolution of business and society.
- John Miller, Professor, Santa Fe Institute, and Professor of Economics and Social Sciences and Head, Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Social and Decision Sciences
- Lee Smolin, Theoretical Physicist, Perimeter Institute
- Donald Saari, Science Board, Santa Fe Institute and Distinguished Professor, University of California-Irvine, Mathematics and Economics
- Henry Wright, External Professor, Science Board, Science Steering Committee, Santa Fe Institute and Professor of Anthropology and Curator of Near Eastern Archaeology, University of Michigan, Department of Anthropology and Museum of Anthropology
- Tom vander Ark, Managing Partner of Revolution Learning
- Marcia Linn, Professor of development and cognition specializing in education in mathematics, science, and technology in the Graduate School of Education at the University of California, Berkeley
- Nina Fedoroff, Science & Technology Advisor to the Secretary of State and External Professor, Science Steering Committee, Santa Fe Institute
- Laurence Gonzalez, Author
- Mark Newman, External Professor, Science Board, Santa Fe Institute and Professor of Physics and Complex Systems, University of Michigan, Physics and Complex Systems
- John Clippinger, Berkman Center for Law and Society, Harvard University and Author A Crowd of One: The Future of Individual Identity
- Avidan Neumann, External Professor, Santa Fe Institute and Associate Professor, Bar-Ilan University, Goodman Faculty of Life Sciences
- Eric Bonabeau, CEO & Founder, Icosystem
- Mark Greiner, Senior Vice President, Workspace Futures for Steelcase, Inc.
- Dan Fay, Director of External Research for Earth, Energy and Environment, Microsoft Research
- Martin Reeves, Senior Partner and Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Eleanor Wynn, Intel Corporation
- Brian Bramlett, Intel Corporation
- John H. Hagel III, Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation
- Rick Stevens, Senior VP Human Resources and Administration and Executive Council Member, The Boeing Company
If you do not see videos and you are logged in, please refresh the page.